The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make IC a separate Queue - solve the pvp queue issues in Trueflame - pleeeeaseeee

Druwe
Druwe
I am personally sick of always having a 30+ queue for pvp in Trueflame on NA primetime and seeing about 20 people on AD being active above ground not in the sewers....

I know, - I know it would make sense if people wouldn't IC in TF but they want to - Why on earth doesn't ZOS see this as an issue and make IC a separate queue???????

And in addition to that maybe give people a slightly longer time I mean like 15=30 secs longer to get back on after the GAME boots them and they are faced with the horrendous queue!!!
Druwe

K P Ciranwe - Templar Heals - Aldmeri Dominion - 561+CP -NA/PC

"The curse of much knowledge is often indecision."- Parthuurnax
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    20 ad people being active? are you kidding?
    you should see when the 50+ ad zerg is painting the map yellow.
    This plus the others ad ballgroups, definitely more than 20 people active.
    I like the idea of a separate queue tho.
    Edited by ced30 on January 30, 2017 3:11AM
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree IC is completely seperate in every way with the e,ception thst its tied to a campaign. It should be its own campaign, or should count towarss the campaign.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, IC needs to be seperate
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry battlegrounds are coming. Be ready for an empty cyro ;).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

One can always hope, then this ones questing can be done in peace. >:)

(The above statement is an example of sarcasm in case anyone misunderstood.)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

zerglins won't use battlegrounds, cyro population won't be affected for more than 2 or 3 weeks.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

zerglins won't use battlegrounds, cyro population won't be affected for more than 2 or 3 weeks.

Agreed. It will take some of the pop but not all. I wish IC had no connection to Cyro at all. Completely separate instance. That would mean either pops have no influence over the other.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i love these.

people yell to make IC better cause no one goes there and nothing really to do.

then people turn around and say IC people are the problem hahaha

love it.

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol all the zerglings/bombers would get wrecked if they stepped foot in battlegrounds.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is never anyone in imperial city though. it can't hurt the que if it's empty
  • RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    Lets close campaigns they said. It's fun they said.

I got a loading screen while charging someone at Bleakers. After a minute i fell from the sky at Alessia.
    I still got hit by spells and somehow i got bumped into the air and shot halfway across cyrodiil hitting an other loading screen.

Now im behind a queue of 90+ people after midnight in a weekend. It never been this busy on a saturday night. Open up 2 campaigns again for the pve IC people or make it a seperate campaign.

this is ridiculous.

btw im on the EU Trueflame.
    Edited by RensDG on February 18, 2017 11:18PM
    Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do believe there should be a campaign with no IC associated but if you don't want to wait in a queue you should go to a different campaign.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    I do believe there should be a campaign with no IC associated but if you don't want to wait in a queue you should go to a different campaign.

I'd be happy if they kept the original campaigns as they are, but introduced an IC only campaign with its own population tracker.

I think a big reason IC is quiet is because you don't know what's down there before you make the trip.

First I have to ride to the sewer opening, then search the districts or sewers for enemy players. If don't find any action, it feels like I've wasted my precious game time.

If players could see the pop before traveling, it would help incentivize players to head down/stay in the sewers.