Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master writ currency & Crowns

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
I have not received a master writ yet, but I understand they give some kind of currency. Can the things you buy with that currency, also be bought with Crowns? Or are there things you'll only ever be able to get with in-game writ currency?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Writs give you Writ Vouchers which can only be bought at the specific merchant. Nothing at that merchant can be bought with crowns, gold, AP or Telvar. ONLY writ vouchers.

There's a few furnishing plans etc. I haven't compared it to what you can get in the housing editor (crowns) but I imagine some are exclusive to writ vouchers.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Master Writs give you Writ Vouchers which can only be bought at the specific merchant. Nothing at that merchant can be bought with crowns, gold, AP or Telvar. ONLY writ vouchers.

There's a few furnishing plans etc. I haven't compared it to what you can get in the housing editor (crowns) but I imagine some are exclusive to writ vouchers.

Thanks Miss Bizz