Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gear & champion point question

BillK
BillK
I hit level 50 last night. Was thinking I can finally see about having someone craft me me some set gear for my magplar, but now I'm not sure.

I only have 13 champion points, so is it pointless to get gear now or wait until I have 160 champ points?

Was hoping to get 5x Julianos (2x Swords, Head, Shoulders, Chest) and 4x Seducers Gloves, Waist, Legs, Boots crafted (all divines & sharpened), but anything I see on guild stores is 160 champ points.

The champion points seem to come fairly quick (but still not sure just how long 160 will take), so I'm wondering if I should just hold off until I've amassed 160 before worrying about gear now. My clothing skill is still way too low to make it myself.

Thanks!
Edited by BillK on February 14, 2017 2:03PM
  • freedom3128
    Hello. Leveling up to cp 160 will not take long. By completing a bunch of random dungeons, quests, and anchors you will be able to level up quickly. Also, your character will be enlightened so you will have a boosted exp gain for a set number of points. By completing a random dungeon while enlightened and with an exp scroll, you can knock out about 8 cp levels.
    Edited by freedom3128 on February 14, 2017 3:03PM
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may want to wait to craft your dream set until you reach cp160 and just craft some gear to get you by until then.