Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a guild!

Imvoracious
Imvoracious
✭✭
I am relatively new to the game (only been playing about 2 months). I am currently at 107 CP on my Ebonheart stam dark elf dk. I am looking for a guild that is open to answering questions about game mechanics, strategy and gear. I can't afford much in guild dues since I only have around 50k gold. My current focus is hitting 160cp and storing tel var stones for black rose armor. A guild that focuses on trials, pvp, and 4 man dungeon runs would be ideal! Eventually I would like to get involved in trading as well.

Thank you!
  • Vindictress
    We have a few members in guild who know quite a bit about the game and if not are happy to help look it up. We don't run trials yet as according to what I've heard best to wait until 330+ for trials. But we do run dungeons. We are fairly new still. Not even a month old. Slowly gaining members and we do PvP EP side. If your interested message myself PSN Trisqit or the Guild Leader PSN: Damien-271
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit