The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

eso plus should have unique bonuses

kratier
kratier
✭✭✭✭
stuff like unique colors, unique personalities, flair, customization options unique to only eso plus subs
and maybe something like pins, ribbons, or some sort of thing you can wear or display to show youre a eso plus sub to everyone and maybe even a eso plus horse appearance

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be in favor of a subscriber-only horse color. :) I wouldn't want it to be a limited time-only issue, though. I'd want it given to anyone who subscribes for six months, or something, no matter when they sign up. So, a subscriber reward that's not limited to only a single year, but is ongoing.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on February 12, 2017 6:26AM
    Options
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i would be happy with a 'kick me' sign
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    i would be happy with a 'kick me' sign

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. Your comment was extremely insightful and helpful. :)
    Options
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think it would be beneficial for it to be only available when you are a current subscriber
    Options
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm against locking too many things like that behind a paywall. Mainly it goes against the principle of a "B2P with minor benefits for subs" model and turns it into "Pay for a trial, sub to get anything cool" model.

Besides, subs already get the ability to dye costumes whatever colors you want, crafting bags, a special housing furnishing AND double the item limit in housing.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the advantage in being visually recognizable as an ESO+ or non-ESO+ member ingame ? I don't get it.
    Options
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why on Nirn would I care who is subbed and who isn't?

If you really want trolling and trash talking in zone, make some kind of special snowflake only item/color/mount. There are already periodic complaint threads about the loyalty tigers. Adding visually special things for a sub wouldn't be a good idea.
    Edited by JKorr on February 12, 2017 11:41AM
    Options
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the kick to the nuts over eso plus and morrowind, a few unique housing items wouldn't go amiss.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    After the kick to the nuts over eso plus and morrowind, a few unique housing items wouldn't go amiss.

A well padded chair to sit down and rest your bruised nuts on?
    Options
  • ESOUser0x00
    ESOUser0x00
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I'd be in favor of a subscriber-only horse color. :) I wouldn't want it to be a limited time-only issue, though. I'd want it given to anyone who subscribes for six months, or something, no matter when they sign up. So, a subscriber reward that's not limited to only a single year, but is ongoing.

They should let us dye the horse instead.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Why on Nirn would I care who is subbed and who isn't?

If you really want trolling and trash talking in zone, make some kind of special snowflake only item/color/mount. There are already periodic complaint threads about the loyalty tigers. Adding visually special things for a sub wouldn't be a good idea.

So we can return to the wonders of the SWTOR CE VIP arguments. :tongue:

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options