Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Suggestion: Craft and write your own notes and "lorebooks" for your house

Lightingale
Lightingale
✭✭
It would be nice to leave a letter for visitors, or tell a story for a scene you've set up in your house. Maybe you'd like to explain that you crafted all your furniture yourself. Or maybe you set up a crime scene and leave some hints for clues. Maybe you want to explain that skeleton in the closet, or talk about who that skull used to belong to. Or why you let your dog on your finest furniture, the cat on your dinner plate, or a bear in your parlour. Or you just want to say hi and welcome.

If this already exists, I haven't been able to find it and please enlighten me.

Thoughts?
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if this is already in-game. I saw a item along the lines of 'plaque - Standing' but haven't got one to see.

If it isn't in the game, I think it would be a nice feature to include for all sorts of reasons. It could open up more possabilitys as well, such as being able to buy the biggest place you can find (The Craglorn place looks pretty big) and filling it with furniture/crafting stations and having a way to make notes of what they are for other players. (Like placing attuned workstations, and having notes that list their name, and benefits you get at each piece.)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see this! My main would like to leave instructions for the theoretical staff of her embassy.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC