Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

To ZENIMAX support, detalize please how exactly depends droprate of Master writs to that things

Anethum
Anethum
✭✭✭✭
Only info about this in patchnote "The frequency of Master Writ invites from standard Writ boxes is based on the overall associated tradeskill mastery possessed by the character.This includes research, Motif knowledge, and achievement completion."
Numbers please...

And, which passives from professions except 1st (lvl of crafted items) one should be putted in with skillpoints for getting them. I'm not glad to ask this, it should be normally described in patchnotes at the beginning instead of doing strange theories.

And. why vouchers cannot be putted to the bank for another crafter on my account? Maximum skillpoints collected don't give possibility to have all professions on one character and be fully functioning in pve/pvp. What's the point of this? Separate crafter characters for everyone?
Edited by Anethum on February 11, 2017 2:46PM
@Anethum from .ua
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    diplomatt wrote: »

And. why vouchers cannot be putted to the bank for another crafter on my account? Maximum skillpoints collected don't give possibility to have all professions on one character and be fully functioning in pve/pvp. What's the point of this? Separate crafter characters for everyone?

I agree about the more exact info on drops, but the last part.. not enough skill points, That is crazy talk, between quest, pvp, skyshard, dungeon skill points there are plenty to still be fully functioning pvp or pve, even without skyshards from the dlc areas. I craft max and play end game on all of my characters.

Again I do agree that more specific numbers for drop chances would be nice.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jadednatas wrote: »
    I agree about the more exact info on drops, but the last part.. not enough skill points, That is crazy talk, between quest, pvp, skyshard, dungeon skill points there are plenty to still be fully functioning pvp or pve, even without skyshards from the dlc areas. I craft max and play end game on all of my characters.

Its enouch only if u play only pvp or pve with the same 1 or few builds only.
    I've on main characters:
    1 - 332(mage nightblade (3 professions: enchanting, provisioning, alchemy+ 1st and hireling passives from equipment professions for craft dailies and getting more resoures in letters (36 = (9+3)x3 skillpoint summary))
    2 - 327 skillpoints(stamina dragonknight (3 equipment professions only), werewolf).
    Its not enouch really.
    I didn't put skillpoints to abilities, which are not usable like Lava whip or Ash Cloud, Stonefirst, Inhale, Petrify on stamdk, or Agony, Consuming Darkness on magblade. Same in weapon abilities, not everything. Same with the guilds, on nightblade only 2 passives in fighters guild. On dk nothing in mages guild. I detalizing this for better describing principles how its going on. I'm not new player and do everything with a reasons.

Even u're grand overlord in pvp and got all skillpoints possible from dlc's (I've completed Darbrotherhood only on stamdk, and Thieves guild with Orsinium quests on magblade because its boring to do it again and again the same) u will have some troubles when want change builds in chosen 1 direction (or magic, or stamina).
    Edited by Anethum on February 11, 2017 4:55PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree and I'm gonna leave it at that.. play how ya want
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are over 360 skill points available in the game, if you can't max crafting and be viable you aren't doing something right. Not to mention you can pull, I believe 12 points out of research when you are finished with those.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    I believe 12 points out of research when you are finished with those.

I've researched all traits more than 1 or 1,5 years ago. Have no skippoints spent to this passive (faster traits learning) on characters (3x3).
    But, why i say about this - Writ vouchers should be able to trade between characters on your own account.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    I believe 12 points out of research when you are finished with those.

I've researched all traits more than 1 or 1,5 years ago. Have no skippoints spent to this passive (faster traits learning) on characters (3x3).
    But, why i say about this - Writ vouchers should be able to trade between characters on your own account.

You can't move the vouchers between characters, but you can move the writs. You might have already known that though.

If you click 'goodbye' instead of 'accept quest' when you pick one up you can put it in your bank and complete it on the character of your choice. I get on average 4 master writs a day (I do every writ on 9 characters per day), and to save time and have all my vouchers in one place I just bank them all and complete them in my main, who has the skills required.
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zoner wrote: »
    You can't move the vouchers between characters, but you can move the writs. You might have already known that though.

I know and knew that writs tradeable... It's obviously. I say about vouchers. I and any of my friends didn't knew that vouchers in hell knows reasons cannot be moved between characters. What is the sence of this? And what is the logic of.. main character should be crafter in 6 professions...I said above why it's not comfortable.
    Edited by Anethum on February 13, 2017 12:42PM
    @Anethum from .ua