Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Writs are changing to "Deadly Strike" (uncraftable) when listed in guild stores

Truewavesound
Truewavesound
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

To reiterate, Master Writs are changing to "Deadly Strike" (uncraftable) when listed in guild stores. Before listing they are for other sets, but once listed, the text changes.

Do we have any update/a fix on this? Will those that have already been changed, be changed back? I have wasted a load of gold in listing fees, plus I am concerned these Master Writs are now worthless, until (assuming) we see these changes reverted. Additionally, it means you can't sell Master Writs via guild store, leading to zone chat span, and being very inconvenient to sell.

This is a crucial bug that renders a key functionality of the new patch almost useless
  • osaceeub17_ESO
    osaceeub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I also have two writs I cannot complete. Bought them in a guild store and they converted to Deadly Strike. Now I cannot do any more clothing or weapon writs until this is fixed. I do not want to delete them as then I am out the cost of the writs. ZOS is there a time table for getting this fixed????

@osacee (ingame contact)

Thank you. Hope this is corrected soon as my progress is being greatly hindered.

osaceeub17_ESO