Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Newbie Looking for Guild

jenireed
jenireed
Soul Shriven
I've only been playing ESO for a few weeks. Life gets in the way a lot, but I still manage 3-4 days a week for an hour or so. I want to join a guild but will be honest - I don't understand a lot of the lingo floating around.

Looking for people to do trials and public dungeons with, and would love to learn what other perks guilds have to offer. I don't know what a trading guild is or anything, but I'm a very fast learner.

Thanks!!
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hi Jennireed, I think my guild could be just what your looking for! If you want to send me a message via psn my psn is: Lacangel or if you just want to post your PSN here I can message you (:
  • jenireed
    jenireed
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Lacangel- that's excellent! My PSN is the same as my username here: jenireed (only 1 n)
    Thanks!
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a guild per say...But you can add me if you need help with anything. And when you get to where you want to start trading I can get you into some of the best trading guilds on ps4 NA. Add me on ps4 NA, (jlboozer)...peace!!
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Maintain your Clan Tags if the game in question supports them
    5) Be Respectful
    6) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA