Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour - One Tamriel - and losing other quests

Volwahl
Volwahl
Soul Shriven
*Spoilers* Only look at this if you've done the Main Story

So my wife and I had been waiting since ESO's release to join in, but one thing after another delayed our arrival to Tamriel. Well we finally got to join the community a couple months ago and with One Tamriel were a bit overwhelmed by all the things we could do, so mostly we've just run around Tamriel gathering Skyshards and fighting group bosses.

We finally started with Quests and figured we'd do the Main Story first and last night we got to Coldharbour. What we encountered there has made us worried we've made other quests unobtainable, such as our Alliance quests. Most notably we are gathering the Restoring the Hollow City/ Army of Meridia recruits and see that some of them are major villains from Alliance story lines (such as Angof). By proceeding with this quest line and being in Coldharbour are we robbing ourselves of other quest and their rewards?

We're major immersion players and making new characters is out of the question, so we need to know if we simply need to come to terms with losing quests or not.

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's pretty much nothing you can do that will block off quests in other zones, it will just seem very much out of order when you come to do them. The only thing you miss out on is a bit of unique dialogue from certain characters if you've already encountered them in previous zones.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of anywhere that it'd be blocking you from content, but story wise, things may seem out of whack when you get to the zone quests

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Volwahl
    Volwahl
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, out of whack I can deal with as long as I can do the quests themselves. Mostly I was worried about the Alliance villains being in Coldharbour when I haven't done their related quests. For instance if I recruit Angof into the army, can I still do the Glenumbra Bloodthorn quests?
  • Volwahl
    Volwahl
    Soul Shriven
    Well that's a relief, it would have been quite a disappointment to lose quests when we've waited so long to play this.Thanks to both of you... back to planning on kicking Molag Bal's teeth in as soon as possible.