The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I Thought Cragorn Main Story Was Being Made Solo?

• Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »
    The “Shattered and the Lost” and “The Corrupted Stone” are no longer required to complete the zone story of Craglorn. They’re still balanced for two to four player groups.

Just saw this thread.

This is really stupid because those two quests are important for understanding the story in Craglorn and are still the first two quests you get when you arrive. Those delves should be tuned down so people can get through them.
    Edited by Katahdin on February 6, 2017 9:17PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    removed due to duplication
    Edited by Gorilla on February 10, 2017 1:06AM
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Lylith

When I first hit Craglorn a month ago I could not past those two. I was quite disappointed and made some changes to my magblade. Here is what I did, and maybe some of it will help others:

1. Optimized my armor -- made a purple Julianos
    2. Second set -- Farmed purple Vampire cloak for bosses; also bought a destruction mastery for normal DPS orientation; the VC gear lowered my DPS but made all the difference in the world for the hard bosses (I used jewelry and 2 pieces of heavy)
    3. Made sure my glyphs were all purple but gilded my staff (my first gold item ever)

With that I was able to make it through every group delve etc to get my Lower Craglorn achievements and finish the questline.

This might be easy or common sense for some, but I'm more casual and it took me a while to get the inputs/mats/etc.

But, it was quite rewarding when I did it. Hope this helps.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

@Nestor, is the one with the Ginormous Dwemer Spider easier now? I managed to get another guy to do that one with me several months ago, but we pulled the spider so far from its starting point that we didn't get the achievement and white map marker for it.

I looked at that thing, the enormous health and snuck by.

Pull her into the cavern hallway and dps. Her mobility is reduced there.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    @Lylith

When I first hit Craglorn a month ago I could not past those two. I was quite disappointed and made some changes to my magblade. Here is what I did, and maybe some of it will help others:

1. Optimized my armor -- made a purple Julianos
    2. Second set -- Farmed purple Vampire cloak for bosses; also bought a destruction mastery for normal DPS orientation; the VC gear lowered my DPS but made all the difference in the world for the hard bosses (I used jewelry and 2 pieces of heavy)
    3. Made sure my glyphs were all purple but gilded my staff (my first gold item ever)

With that I was able to make it through every group delve etc to get my Lower Craglorn achievements and finish the questline.

This might be easy or common sense for some, but I'm more casual and it took me a while to get the inputs/mats/etc.

But, it was quite rewarding when I did it. Hope this helps.

thank you for the advice.

i'm going back there soon, still making changes. :)