Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Writs - can't see how many vouchers it's worth

Madamova
Madamova
✭✭✭
Hi, as I understand you are supposed to see on the Master Writ before you open it how many vouchers it's worth? I had 4 writs so far, and on all of them it showed 0 vouchers. I had to buy a Motif to make one of them and only got 6 vouchers for it.... if I knew I probably wouldn't have crafted it.
Is that working as intended or ... ?
Thanks.

Best Answer

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you accept the writs immediately? Try backing out of the dialogue and letting the writ go to your inventory instead. You should be able to see the number of vouchers from there.
    Answer ✓
  • Madamova
    Madamova
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, thanks, I'll try that.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should still be changed to show reward in quest journal. I shouldn't need a photographic memory (or need to take constant screenshots of unopened master writs) to know how many vouchers I will get from my master writ once it converts to quest. It is not RNG based like reward coffer of a normal writ, where I can understand no reward listed in journal. The master writ reward is static and should be included in quest journal entry.