The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: February 10 @ 3:00pm EST"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: February 10 @ 3:00pm EST. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for a recap of the last couple weeks!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *sigh* Always, always during my working hours. :(

I'll be looking forward to seeing the recording afterwards.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it! :) Excited to see people's creations in Homestead and the chat with the devs! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're taking questions, I have one -- are there any plans to introduce a temporary discount on shrine respecs? Quite a few abilities and mechanics have changed with this update, and some of my characters are waiting on news before I reset their skills.

Even a definite no would be helpful, so that I would know to bite the bullet and shell out my gold.
  • fata13xception_ESO
    ...and, if you don't mind, could you throw us a few words regarding the recent (?) discoveries of both the spellcrafting furniture and the one-hand plus rune weapon skill line file? B)
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you offer low cost respecsand cp tree redistributions. Why are mobs in pve hitting harder? Why can't you increase the drop chance of desirable weapons and traits in the loot tables?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any chance of a transmogrification system? Maybe tie it into eso+ allowing a subscription character to transmogrify their own gear to any one of the styles they know?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does main plot is linear? Is it partly interfear with Planemeld? Will be mentioned prevoius events (like mysterous order from DB dlc)?
    What is the 3rd mode of Battlegrounds that still working on?
    Does battleground new emotes have idle animations?
    What rewards of Battlegrounds will be like?
    Does cliffracers will be represented on island as actual enemies? On event show it said about them but not quite understandable answer(19:50).
    Silt Striders will be there? Will they be mounts? Will they be overhaul of transitus shrines?
    Will we have new tabard styles?
    Transmogrification armor option?
    Option to hide vampirism in expansion?
    If each House has it's unique crafting styles, does we will be able to gather style of 3 main Houses of Vvardenfell or all 6? Will we be able to wear their iconic styled armor as costumes as it was did in Wrothgar dlc?
    Does House Dagoth will be represented in game and we will be able to get armor in their style or sets related to them?
    Does Morag Tong style will be craftable style as Imperial or it will be only for purchase/crownstore?
    Weapon dyes?
    How many new costumes and titles we will have?
    Does dwemer ruins will be huge expandable dungeons beneath or it just for decoration?
    Will there be any hints of future events of TES 3 (like Dagoth Ur's awekening)?
    In reddit article mentioned that Red Mountain slowly starting to erupt, can you tell us more?
    There are much of water masses on east region of Telvanni. Would it be expandable, like secret cavern entrances?
    What personal houses we will be able to get on island (dwemer house)?
    Any new benefits for eso+ members?
    Does north of Vvardenfell will be available for exploration (Sheogorad region)?
    Does slaughterfishes will still punish us for our attempts of exploration?
    Does ancestor of Seyda Neen char is ancestor of Fargoth? :trollface:
    Will there be open PTS for expansion test or if it will be tested internally or closed pts testing with access code?
    Does zos gave loremaster free vacations on Carib for all his hard work?
    Edited by Cinbri on February 10, 2017 10:21AM
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exciting giveaway huh? I think they're giving away Morrowind.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this until just now, looking forward to it.

Please can you have some statistics for houses sold by type, gold spent etc? This would be really awesome to see!
    I loved the stats used in the trailer you did long ago (poor mudcrabs) and wish we could see more stuff like that released for us to look at.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • dramsb14_ESO
    dramsb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Could we perhaps get some feedback as to the increased incoming damage being experienced by players since the patch?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/319444/bug-noticeable-damage-increase-in-trials/p1
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace work on the pipeline of new content and investment! Great work. Some questions that bug :-

Why no pet targetting on consoles?
    Why the Nerf to Overload?
    Why the regress to the Curse timings (fixed in PTS then reverted?
    Why the pigeon holing to staffs for Magika users
    - is the above cos you have sword and rune in pipeline as datamined?
    Are things hitting harder?
    Why does Maelstorm have lag? Single player instance!

Can you start a Warden in base game. I.e. Complete ESO main quest first then go to Morrowwind? Or must you start in MW?

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gotsa question for the episode, regarding the Warden class. Will this class have an execute? Or will it be more like the Dragonknight class?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Creations and interior design trends from the Homestead launch on PC/Mac

Could you explain whats up with the Imperial furniture styles having Nibanise furniture instead Colovian for Colovian houses ?

And all of(well most 99%) it being exclusivly in Crown Store ?
    Turelus wrote: »
    Please can you have some statistics for houses sold by type, gold spent etc? This would be really awesome to see!
    This also would be nice
    Edited by Akrasjel on February 10, 2017 2:02PM
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    Please can @Alcast Host the ESO Live?? "Wazzup" ;)
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Smeefs
    Smeefs
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Have you given any thought to expanding the functionality of player assistants, either in general or when placed in a player's home? IE, allowing the Merchant to repair or Banker to access guild bank?

I think the high cost and limited functionality of these assistants has been a hot topic for quite some time.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we see some love for ESO+ members? Maybe a return of loyalty rewards?
    3 year anniversary is just around the corner, so maybe for those who have subbed for 3 years??

Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Efaritay wrote: »
    Please can @Alcast Host the ESO Live?? "Wazzup" ;)

@ broken
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit she wonders if all of your super secret testers are still around yes and if they might have super secret guest spots on the show perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit she wonders if all of your super secret testers are still around yes and if they might have super secret guest spots on the show perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

From reading twitter some are already on their way home.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it!

If you're taking questions at all:

- Are you guys going to increase the collectibles cap in houses? Stonetooth fortress has so much space, but it only allows 8 total pets and mounts, and even the inn room should be able to hold more than two dogs.

- There was a thread recently about suggestions for ESO Plus; have you guys been deciding anything about that?
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    If you're taking questions, I have one -- are there any plans to introduce a temporary discount on shrine respecs? Quite a few abilities and mechanics have changed with this update, and some of my characters are waiting on news before I reset their skills.

Even a definite no would be helpful, so that I would know to bite the bullet and shell out my gold.

I'd love to hear on answer on this as well!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

A secret is a good hidden in the mind. Minds are not as easy to break open as pockets : :D
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and, if you don't mind, could you throw us a few words regarding the recent (?) discoveries of both the spellcrafting furniture and the one-hand plus rune weapon skill line file? B)

@fata13xception_ESO

Wait what?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pity. Looks like i'm going to miss it. Still trying to fix my game following Homestead update :'(

How soon after the live broadcast will the recording be made available?
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fata13xception_ESO

Wait what?

@Thealteregoroman https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5t2erh/so_i_just_found_this_in_the_gamefiles/?ref=share&ref_source=link

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5t3nsq/data_mining_spellcrafting_assets_found_in_game/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Wait, you don't visit every possible ESO fansite? ;) There ya go
    Edited by MissBizz on February 10, 2017 4:55PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • fata13xception_ESO

@fata13xception_ESO

Wait what?

Sorry, @Thealteregoroman, I really should have linked the sources.
    Thank you, @MissBizz, for doing so.

Should even one of these be confirmed, I think it's safe to say the community would lose its collective mind.
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    When you gonna fix my audio?

Any plans to redesign crafting?

• Jeremiah87
    Jeremiah87
    ✭✭✭
    Question 1: Will homestead housing mechanics be expanded to allow players other than the owner to put down furnishing? (or anything that makes sharing a home easier in general)

Question 2: When can we expect to see furniture storage coming?

Question 3: When will the special crown houses (Cavern and Island) be available for purchase?

Question 4: Will there be special crown store homes like the cavern or island in the Morrowind chapter located on Vvardenfell?

Question 5: Will we be able to craft/buy mannequins to display armor/costumes? (like in the Diamond Thimble store in Abah's Landing)

Question 6: Data mining has revealed (and made partially functional) armor previewing in the crafting screen....WHEN?!

Question 7: Data mining has revealed files relating to spell crafting and a new weapon type - one hand and rune - any info's for us?
    Edited by Jeremiah87 on February 10, 2017 6:40PM
  • theivorykitty
    theivorykitty
    ✭✭✭
    Are any changes planned to make sharing a home in ESO easier? E.g. allowing another person to set your home as their 'primary residence' and allowing them to put down furnishings in the home? Really hoping for this.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How are you dealing with exploiters, and is there any exploits out there you are currently aware of but still not fixed?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends