The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harken Citizens of Tamriel! Legio Luporum (Legion of Wolves) is recruiting. Join now! [RP/PvP] [DC]

Wolfsong
Wolfsong
✭✭✭
mongols-fantasy-knight-warrior-soldiers-animals-horses-asian-oriental.jpg

Unfurling storm clouds choked the sky and ith it brought a stifling snow which gripped the realm in a frozen embrace. Any unfortunate sod caught within its influence suffered being bitten bitterly by the cold: yet, the expanding flurry was the least of the torments to plague those whom struggling trudged through the snow-dampened-muddied earth towards Leyawiin.
An Argonian, one of the few which could be found within this company of “traitorous cowards”, pulled upon the reins of his horse and sacrificed a moment to glance back in the direction of the path of which they had traveled. He half-expected to see the advancing banners of Legate Jena Apinia's legion fluttering in the storm-laden winds, yet was relieved when he noted nothing exceptional except what the natural world caught within the midst of a snowstorm would yield.
Legate Jena Apinia had the reputation of being cautious when entering situations which did not favor her, yet when fortune and favor were at her beck and call, she was known to be malicious and of single purposed of intent. Two Grave Tongue pondered upon what could have occurred to hesitate Legate Jena Apinia's chase of their forces, yet nothing was coming to mind...
“Tessarius Two Grave Tongue,” shouted someone near to his position. The voice, easily recognizable to Two Grave Tongue, belonged to Do’Shara, a female Khajitt whom was one of the 6th Legion’s centurions. She shouted in order to be heard over the clamor of the roaring winds. “This one does not consider it wise to continue on towards Leyawiin within this storm! Aside from the cold which tests our endurance, the snow moistens the roads and impedes the passage of the wagons. This one would advise to yield –if but momentarily- in our objective and secure a site till the storm passes.” The Khajiit offered. The Argonian, grasping the reigns of his mount, brought his horse around to face the motley crew of exhausted men and women whom had just days ago, turned outlaw, when they relinquished their loyalties to the corrupted Imperium -at his behest. Although he would not readily admit it, he felt the weight of their fates within his keeping.
It was at his suggestion that they betray the Empire.

“No, we must push on." He responded solemnly. "But Tessarius..." Do' Shara made to counter. "I recognize the value of your observation Centurion, but we cannot," he stated as he turned to face those whom were ousted as traitors and betrayers of the Ruby Throne. Wolves of men! "suffer the luxury of accommodating ourselves a reprieve from the storm which has fallen upon us. We must forge onwards. I realize you're tired, miserable and desiring worldly comfort if not spiritual. And I am certain, that like me, your thoughts upon the events which had transpired these last few days bears greatly upon you and we desire it to be nothing more than an uneasy dream in troubled sleep. Yet, all that has transpired is not some conjuration of fanciful thoughts. It is not an uneasy dream within troubled sleep.
We must not forget the treachery of the Empire. We must not forget the crimes of which we witnessed the Empire committing. We must not forget the blood, that of our own fellow legionaries -men and women whom were your comrades, friends, lovers- whose lives were sacrificed to heathen beings. We must not forget. And in recalling these horrific memories and recognizing what had occurred, we must also realize that the Empire shall also remember. They shall not readily forget our disloyalty or lightly overlook the crimes we committed against them. No, they shall pursue us til the ends of Tamriel to extract their wrath.
Thus we cannot stop. We must continue onwards to Leyawiin and the freedom of the seas beyond!" Two Grave Tongue concluded with a solemn tone.

The words he spoke, as uttered them, made him realize the brevity of the situation in which they found themselves in. He understood that their success clung upon his decisions whether just or otherwise. He turned upon his saddle and looked once more upon the horizon from whence they came. Everything of who they were loomed there upon that path back towards the Empire , yet within the mottled horizon also remained the threats of persecution, torment and possibly death. "No. We must continue forth no matter the obstacle." He uttered out loud to no one in particular. He turned to face those gathered about him whom appeared deplorable and defeated. "Brethren we must forge our strength for one another. No army which has ever stood upon the soils of Tamriel, has ever faced an adversary or an obstacle which they could not defeat or surmount whilst the purpose of all of their men was unified and their strength forged as one. We cannot rest for death bites upon our heels, yet together we may overcome this trial and brandish the flame of hope that we may save our beloved Empire from its dark turn. And should we fail in the undertaking at least I know I shall look forward to drinking and feasting in your honor within Aulysium and the here beyond!"

Spurred by the Argonian's speech, the soldiers of the Legio Luporum, the Legion of Wolves, started once more with their task of keeping the company moving forward. To where? To what fate? The men could not tell. Although it is rather fascinating, to note, that unbeknownst to one another they all quietly resigned that they would rather perish in the attempt of saving their Empire rather than perish in a shallow grave of obscurity.

Harken Citizens of Tamriel! Legio Luporum (Legion of Wolves) is recruiting. Join now!

•This is an Imperial Legion themed guild, located on the PS4 NA server.

•Our focus is on RP, though many members also enjoy other activities such as PvE or PvP.

•This guild is aligned with the Daggerfall Covenant, so to be able to fully participate with your fellow guild mates, we suggest that you have at least one character in that alliance. Level or race does not matter.

•For RP purposes and to avoid conflict, portraying werewolves and/or vampires for role-playing purposes is not allowed. That is only for In-Character role-playing. Anything outside of that is not restricted. (For example, you have a character who has the werewolf ultimate. This type of character is completely allowed when playing in the game. But when RP'ing, the werewolf in-game aspect will be ignored.)

•Both voice chat and text chat are used.

•For narrated sessions, currently, we are using a modified D&D 5.0 system adapted to Elder Scrolls.

•We welcome all regardless of experience, from beginners to veterans, and all in between.

•We will be primarily using BAND to communicate outside of the game. Joining the BAND group will be required. You can access it either with the app or browser.

•We are seeking mature and respectful individuals. Age requirement - at least 17+

If you are interested, please contact PSN: Wolfsong-92

Strength and Honor!
Edited by Wolfsong on June 7, 2017 5:55AM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Oath of the Empire

New recruits must take the oath binding them to the service of the Emperor and the Legion:

"Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor...
    and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire.
    May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty.
    Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!"

Yet what does one do when the Empire betrays itself? Join the Legio Luporum and find out today!
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "Often, in the lull of the night, the question emerges, which is the most discussed, whether if we betrayed the Empire or if the Empire betrayed us?
    "How do I respond?
    "Well, damn, I've never made a pact with a demon spawn from the bowels of Oblivion.The Empire on the other hand did!"

"I think that liberates the responsibility of guilt from my conscious nicely. At least for me it does."

-Albinus Naeveus, Legio Luporum, Accensus.

Be a part of the effort! Fight to reclaim the Empire! Join Legio Luporum today!
    Edited by jarnkoldur on January 31, 2017 11:04PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Excerpt from "At the Foot of Bordahimmin: The First Encounter between the Legio Luporum and the Empire"

"A brave sentiment and one that stirs hope within my heart, but it shall not be easy." The argonian turned his reptilian head in the direction of the rest of the encampment. "Those men and women you see there are suffering beyond measure, their strength, devotion and hope falters and diminishes with each passing hour. We shall need supplies, resources and allies if we are to accomplish the impossible. And accomplish the impossible is what we intend to do." He turned back and looked at the flames once more, quietly content with the warmth the fire emits. "What we do at this very moment now is wait."

• Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    Winter berates us,
    Bordahimmin judges our cause.
    The Empire betrayed.

Cold, tired, hungry,
    A broken legion rested.
    Rebels with a cause.

The storm can't hide them.
    Traitors to the great Empire!
    They will be hunt down.

Little hope remains.
    Will these wretched fools escape?
    Only time will tell.

Join Legio Luporum, and be a part of, and help craft the story!
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Excerpt from "At the Foot of Bordahimmin: The First Encounter between the Legio Luporum and the Empire"

He stumbled with a fuss and fell into the snow. He cursed his fortune.

*I must get up! I must get up!* He kept repeating to himself internally. Yet, his body was sore and weary and it did not heed his commands as lucidly as he demanded.

He awkwardly lifted himself up and when he stood, hunched over, he paused only to notice the plume of smoke which emerged from him with every breath he engulfed.

"I have to... I have to..." The man kept repeating over-and-over until it became nothing more than an incoherent mumble.

He began once more towards the encampment. His body was wrecked with pain from the strain of forcing himself for such a time, but it couldn't be helped. He had to warn the encampment. He had to warn them that he had witnessed the banners and flags of Imperial forces gathering at the edge of the roots of Bordahimmin. They were coming!

Two Grave Tongue had begun to recite a rather humorous -if not distatseful- joke about a nord, a troll and a goat when from towards the center of the camp erupted a commotion. Turning to face the direction of the clamor, his voice fell silent, as he heard the cry,

"They found us! They found us! A legion is here!"

Edited by jarnkoldur on February 14, 2017 2:16PM
  • xXKillbotXx1999
    Hey all, we're still recruiting if you want to get in on the action! We have RP sessions every Saturday, and we do some PvP as well. It'seems a Jolly good time, right? That's because it is! We accept players from all backgrounds, but if you don't want to be our enemy in PvP, make sure you have a ready character in Dagger fall Covenant! We hope to see you want to join, and look forward to your responses!
  • DelfLordBob
    DelfLordBob
    ✭✭
    PSN DelfLordBob
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "Unity is power.”
    -Old Redguard proverb.

Edited by jarnkoldur on February 22, 2017 2:30PM
  • Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    We are still seeking active members, the more the merrier!

Join Legio Luporum!
  • Anders_Howe
    Ohhh I'd love to join my main happens to be Daggerfall and I love Rp hit me up my PSN is FenrisDA2
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    I write this message in utter urgency and to any willing to read my words, may you realize the horrid truth of our beloved Empire. Within a branch of the myriad tunnels scrawling beneath the Imperial City, the few miles which remain to our unit bide their time in quiet foreloneness. Our presence has been compromised and I am certain that the divine Arkay shall soon beckon our arrival to his hallowed halls.
    Our beloved Empire has fallen!
    After the occurrence of the “remissionis de anima,” or “soul-burst” -as unrefined pedestrians have taken to calling it, a darkness stirred within the very heart of the Imperial City. Sadly few realized it until it was too late.
    At first came the anguish of the “soul plagued;” a madness which befell men and women of magicka aptitude and drove them into the grip of madness.

I...I can still hear the crazed screams of Arianel, a friend who fell to the maddening plague, and in the end immolated herself. As my thoughts drift to her, the aromatic stench of burning flesh curses my memories once more…

Edited by jarnkoldur on March 14, 2017 1:10PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    @Anders_Howe
    Please feel free to contact us via PSN to further discuss your invitation to the guild.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    |Crusaders of a Shattered Empire|

Here is some of our RP:
    LLRP [Crusaders of a Shattered Empire]:

Edited by jarnkoldur on April 12, 2017 1:43PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "Arise, arise ye sons and daughter of the Empire!"

• Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    Many new and exciting things are happening lately. Join Legio Luporum, and see what we're all about! Newcomers always welcome :)
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    A gentle carressing breeze, burdening the scent of ocean spray, swept across the shore and brought a slight shiver to the argonian whom sat alone upon the beach. Water had never appealed to this argonian in particular, for he was unlike others of his kind whom were apparently fascinated with being "wet" or "moist," yet, in this instance, this argonian whom oftens disdains being wet, found some appreciation for the lapsing waters.

The argonian was Two Grave Tongue, once slave-turned-soldier of the Imperial Legion, tessarius to the 11th Legion and after the fall of thr Empire, a guiding force for the rogue legion known as the Legio Luporum- the Legion of Wolves whom want to set right the Empire.

Two Grave Tongue shifted the weight of his naked body as he sat upon the coarse sand. A reaction to the dismaying memories of having witnessed his beloved Empire fall. Perhaps in the days when he was a slave he would have been merrier and more resonating to the concept of witnessing the Imperial City being brought to it's decadent knees by the dark fires of Oblivion. Yet, he wasn't that slave anymore... he was a soldier of the Empire snd sworn to it's protection.

Edited by jarnkoldur on May 18, 2017 9:43PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    OGnGSB.jpg

• jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    LLRP Presents |Soldiers of the Legio Luporum|
    •Session: 2
    •Title: "Of Shipwrecks, Fogs and Witches."

https://youtu.be/-Or4Ck59U1A[/Youtube]

•Cast:
    Narrator: Syvarris
    Character Name: Sosia
    Character Name: Ja'Blicks
    Character Name: Zerkyn
    Character Name: Gyrion

•Summary:
    Betnihk
    The isle of the Sea Orcs is beleaguered with mystery and intrigue as the Soldiers seek out the Skulled Queen and the braggart Montange whim she chases. Yet, as a thick fog engulfs the Soldiers whispered thoughts run rampant of a villanous witch...
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Part 1:
    https://youtu.be/KOh7YDDNIb8[/youtube]

Part 2:
    https://youtu.be/LbYWCGNnjTc[/youtube]

LLRP Presents |Soldiers of the Legio Luporum|
    •Session: 3 Parts 1 and 2
    •Title: "The Episode where Sosia was Sleeping on the Job."

•Cast:
    Narrator | Jarnkoldur
    Character Name: Sosia
    Character Name: J'Blixxs
    Character Name: Zerkyn
    Character Name: Ace'd
    Character Name: Quintus
    Character Name: Beorn

•Summary:
    Betnihk
    Ariana, the "Witch" of Betnihk, reveals to the characters that she was in possession of a welkyn stone -which glowed with a reddish hue. J'Blixx's touches the stone and it stirs in him a dark vision: the Skulled Queen's death at Montang's hands. Heaing to a nearby ayelid ruin the characters encounter specters of the past whom demonstrate a desire to claim the red stone as well...

Shoutouts:
    Roleplay Headquarters: www.rphq.org
    The Elder Scrolls Online Roleplaying Community: www.eso-rp.com

System being used: Dungeons and Dragons 5.0

•Support us on Patreon.
    https://www.patreon.com/lanternlightersrp

•We appreciate your having viewed this episode and as we part ways we wish to say: Thank You and keep the lanterns light lit.
  • Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    We are still very much active, and steadily growing. Join Legio Luporum today!
  • Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    Want to be a part of something bigger? A cause to fight for, a mission and goal to strive for? Adventure, mystery, intrigue?

We've got all that, and more.
    Join Legio Luporum today!