Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

What happened to the Eu server!

Nexus_Emperor
Nexus_Emperor
✭✭
... Looking for friends in eu server my gt : nexus emperor
English / Arabic massage me
Edited by Nexus_Emperor on February 6, 2017 5:28PM
I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
i love these game and fun time with new people
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus, I recognise your name!

A lot of EU players have left to start fresh on NA.

Pros:
    1. It's more populated (Everywhere you go is busy, grouping is easier etc;)
    2. Prices are a little bit cheaper than EU
    3. There's more choice
    4. On average, the player skill level is worse than EU.
    5. I have less general issues (dcs and whatnot) on NA, that's not to say they don't exist but I don't have nearly as many problems as I do when I'm on EU.

Cons:
    1. They make you pay a weekly fee to be in a trading guild (LOL, never paying that, ever.)
    2. You'll have to regrind all your gear/CP/titles/PvP rank etc; (But you'll have a lot of fun beating 561's in duels with terrible gear and 100CP on the way)

Consider it. There's an EU guild on NA with ~300 members, most of which are from EU I believe.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    Nexus, I recognise your name!

A lot of EU players have left to start fresh on NA.

Pros:
    1. It's more populated (Everywhere you go is busy, grouping is easier etc;)
    2. Prices are a little bit cheaper than EU
    3. There's more choice
    4. On average, the player skill level is worse than EU.
    5. I have less general issues (dcs and whatnot) on NA, that's not to say they don't exist but I don't have nearly as many problems as I do when I'm on EU.

Cons:
    1. They make you pay a weekly fee to be in a trading guild (LOL, never paying that, ever.)
    2. You'll have to regrind all your gear/CP/titles/PvP rank etc; (But you'll have a lot of fun beating 561's in duels with terrible gear and 100CP on the way)

Consider it. There's an EU guild on NA with ~300 members, most of which are from EU I believe.

hi M8 :)

I have everything here on the European server sometimes go to a server North America and speak with people but the problem is impossible :( not able to go and start from scratch and want to ask managers to the game does not update or Shi makes the player freely change the server ??
    I'm not originally from Europe's population but friends who have left the game suggested that we are here for the large number of people!

@sozun123_ESO @sozokrahdb16_ESO
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people