The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking people to play with

Keep_Door
Keep_Door
✭✭✭✭✭
Just switched over to pc after playing on console since release. Highest level 16 so far finding it hard to re do everything since im max cp on xbox.

I think having some cool peeps to play with would really help me get into the pc side of things.

I mostly pvp and am looking to get into some of that i am also down to do dungeons or whatever else.

@fullmetalbebop
Edited by Keep_Door on January 31, 2017 12:27PM
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is an Aussie & Pacific region based guild (but all are welcomed), recruiting friendly players (new and experienced) of all levels. We are focused on doing pledges, dungeons, and helping mates get achievements in a social atmosphere. Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone). Pst/email for info/invites.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    Hit me up Im looking for people to grind with @DeathlurkZ
  • HonestGabe
    HonestGabe
    ✭✭✭
    Add me - @MindHax

I tried to add you but it keeps telling me "Account not found".
    Altaholic
    PC/NA
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap my bad i recently changed my id

Its @phettt

Adding you guys now