The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thieves Guild Quests moving forward

NocturnalGuideMe
NocturnalGuideMe
✭✭✭
Do you guys think well ever get more content for the Thieves Guild or for Dark Brotherhood. both seemed light on content and im wondering if they plan to add more in future DLC.
Maybe a Grey Fox origin story?
Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we're too early for the Grey Fox. Doesn't he first appear around 3E 100? Extended storylines would be nice though, and not just for TG and DB (FG and MG would benefit too). I don't know how that would work though; it would logically have to be an extension of the exciting DLC, so do you have to pay again for it, or is it free if you already own the DLC? If the latter, where's the profit for ZOS? One thing that could work is to include it in a Chapter, so there's extra Chapter content if you already own a DLC. Such a Chapter could include an extension to the Mages Guild and Fighters Guild quests for everyone, and extensions to the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests if you own those DLCs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭
    @Enodoc im not really sure the timeline im in but i know the legend of the Grey Fox is said to be over 300 years old, witht the most recent one surfacing during the events of Oblivion, and the Hero becomes the new Grey Fox (spoiler alert).

but yeah i think that could work. or offer a reduced crown cost for new chapters for each one or a bundle chapter deal. so you could pick and choose for those, like me, who only bought the DLC that they liked (TG and DB) and for others who want to go further in the storyline. it could give them a chance to charge say 2000 crowns for a new chapter, ability or class or something else. im a very story driven player. im not huge into just going into a delve or dungeon for no reason but to hunt an achievement, which im not sure the benefits of that except bragging rights maybe
    Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade