The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Arc The Third

rawhide1991
rawhide1991
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow ESO Players!

We are Arc The Third! A multi alliance guild and A branch of one or main guilds, The Arc. We are currently looking to add new members to our existing franchise of top trading guilds. We are currently 90+ members strong and will hopefully be getting more of you beautiful traders in perpetration from the new content being released soon. Our current focus right now is being able to get a solid trader and find to continue top tier trading every week, and we cannot do that without you!

Once that is situated, I fully intend to turn guild focus to a trial and dungeon friendly environment for new players who haven't run trials, or players who can't get in because " nobody knows who you are" or "your champion points are too low." Arc is a community who share a common love for the elder scrolls series and we aim to push that good feeling forward to new players and existing players interested in collaborating with us.

We also have quite a few members extremely knowledgeable in the PVP side of the game, where even one of our current members were recently crowned emperor! Anyone can join in the adrenaline rush that is ESO PVP and we'lol be there to help!

Arc The Third is a strong community of players hanging together to obtain nothing but fun and good times playing one of the best games every created, and we would LOVE for players to share that experience with us.

You can message me at my gamertag at any time: rawhide1991.
I'll have a reply as soon as I'm able!
Thanks!!

Arc The Third
Twilight, I only meant to stay awhile
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Can i have an invite please?
    Gt is XoxHANNIBALxoX
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I'll invite you now.
  • Cptbaldrick
    Cptbaldrick
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could I get an invite please
    GT. cptbaldrick
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite if you would. I'm in the first arc but have a free spot so may as well.

Gamertag is Brrrofski
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Currently at work now but will have 2nd in command send out those invites!
  • PenguinAlert
    PenguinAlert
    Soul Shriven
    Hey pal send me an invite too if you could. Penguin alert. Space included
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Love the gamertag! Will send one when my game finishes updating. It'll happen one day!
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Just sending out for ya penguin
  • DragonbornStoner
    DragonbornStoner
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite ?

Gt : jayjayw1993
  • JakelDK
    JakelDK
    ✭✭✭
    uh is this the Arc branch of mournhold traders? in any case please add gt: Sitkas Jakel
  • KingRegis
    KingRegis
    ✭✭
    GT : o Pato x I'm looking to make Friends who play ESO
    I am Regis Solis the wandering warrior socerer
  • Nyxseris
    Nyxseris
    Would love an invite! GT: Nyxseris
  • Shivanaya
    Shivanaya
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me: GT = Shivanaya
  • woodyinhoo
    Gt: xwoodylfc :)
  • Markdechene1
    Markdechene1
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if there are spare spots!

GT: Markdechene
  • Nightblade81
    Active ESO Vet player. Desperate to find a good trading guild. Would love an add. :)

GT: Nightblade081
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Everyone!

First of all, I am SO SORRY that I forgot to invite some of you, haven't been keeping up with the forums recently and I neglected to check this post, I've made sure that everyone whom has commented October and after has received an invite!

:)
  • Skarr Bloodwrath
    Former NA 500 Cp player restarted on EU looking to get to know people and progress very active. Please invite

GT : WarlordSDC
    Edited by Skarr Bloodwrath on January 16, 2017 4:13PM
  • jkmllr
    jkmllr
    Just reached vet levels in DC, would love an invite - jkmllr
  • Mop_Almighty
    i am a major farmer and i would like an invite
    GT: Mop Almighty
    Breton magsorc
    Argonian Healer
    Dunmer magdk
    Breton magplar
    FOR THE COVENANT!
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

Just sent out some invites, so check your notifications!
  • rawhide1991
    rawhide1991
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Hey rawhide, I am a returning player to eso just started a omega build Templar and was just wondering how active your guild was. I've joined a few apron returning and there's never anyone in the guild chats and people don't respond to whispers. So if you feel your guild is active and social then I would love a invite please