The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Physical copy of Morrowind Compatible with digital copy of One Tamriel?

MDJr1988
MDJr1988
Soul Shriven
I want to pre-order the physical copy of Morrowind but am unsure if it will be compatible with the digital copy of One Tamriel that I already have. Before I buy the hard copy, I'd like to know if there will be any problems. Thanks guys. Can't wait for Morrowind.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There shouldn't be any problems. The upgrade should be able to verify the digital copy and work.
    But, just in case. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be fine.

From what they have said so far it will be a game code in the box which you apply to your current account for access.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MDJr1988
    MDJr1988
    Soul Shriven
    thanks to you both
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it will work, but keep in mind the collectors edition comes with the base game plus Morrowind. When applying to your account it acts as an upgrade to Morrowind and the base game just poof.

Of course if you're looking to buy CE, that's probably not a concern to you, just wanted you to be aware :) enjoy!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord