Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What is the skinny on sub'ing?

acctingman69
I've been playing for a couple weeks now and I'm really liking the game. The ONLY hangup I have is the limited bag/bank space. I'm thinking of paying for a monthly sub. What is the skinny on what we get for a monthly sub other than a bigger crafting bag? Is there a link to what we get that someone can quickly post?

Thanks
  • Zakor
    Zakor
    ✭✭✭
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_plus

10% Progression means:
    • Gold
    • Exp (both normal and CP)
    • Research
    Edited by Zakor on February 6, 2017 6:10PM
  • Veraen
    Veraen
    ✭✭
    The crafting bag is the only aspect of subscribing that I actually would miss. I could never go back to holding hundreds of crafting materials in my bag and in my bank! The 1500 crowns per month is also a nice bonus.
    Veræn → XB1/NA
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting bag is all that matters, especially after morrowind.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafting bag is indeed great.

Another feature I like provided by ESO+ is the ability to dye costumes.

And if there are things in the crown store you sometimes want to buy, the cost is softened by the crowns you get for subbing.

Oh, and DLC's (but not 'Expansions').
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on February 7, 2017 1:36PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafting bag alone is worth while