Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

My account no longer displays I own the game and I have no way of downloading the launcher.

doctorxdeathdefyingb14_ESO
As many of you may know, ESO Support sucks, like most companies, so I cannot get through to ask them this question.

For some odd reason I decided to come back to this game and when I logged in it no longer said I owned the game, and i have absolutely no way of downloading the launcher.
Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it? I actually wanted to try out the game again and see if it was worth getting into this time around, but apparently the universe and zenimax doesn't want me to.
  • Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a different issue since trying to come back to the game however, I was able to get a reply from customer service pretty quick via the ticket route. With-in a couple hours of submitting a ticket I had a response from them. The problem is being addressed and hopefully it will be resolved today.

It's worth a try to contact them via the support page>>>Web Assistant option.

I even called their number, left a message, and got a call back within a few hours so they will reply.

Good Luck =))
    This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........

• MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    As many of you may know, ESO Support sucks, like most companies, so I cannot get through to ask them this question.

For some odd reason I decided to come back to this game and when I logged in it no longer said I owned the game, and i have absolutely no way of downloading the launcher.
    Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it? I actually wanted to try out the game again and see if it was worth getting into this time around, but apparently the universe and zenimax doesn't want me to.

There is no going around contacting support for this issue is my guess.
  • doctorxdeathdefyingb14_ESO
    Lilth wrote: »
    I've had a different issue since trying to come back to the game however, I was able to get a reply from customer service pretty quick via the ticket route. With-in a couple hours of submitting a ticket I had a response from them. The problem is being addressed and hopefully it will be resolved today.

I even called their number, left a message, and got a call back within a few hours so they will reply.

Good Luck =))

Now it will not let me log into that page... it just redirects me to my account if I click sign up and the login button is just grey and does nothing.
  • Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I have found. It's super frustrating, trust me I know, but they seem to be fairly quick at responding.

I did call this number (301) 926-8300 but I ended up talking to the media department who transferred me to their customer support number where I had to leave a message. Good news is that they did call me back within a few hours so you can try and do it that way.

I submitted multiple tickets and left a message at that phone number because I am impatient haha =)

You can give that a try. Good luck!
    Looks like they have added a lot of great content and with Morrowind coming out I really want to play again.
    This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........

• Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    Lilth wrote: »

Good Luck =))

Now it will not let me log into that page... it just redirects me to my account if I click sign up and the login button is just grey and does nothing.

I wasn't able to log in either. You don't need to log in. You can submit a ticket and in that ticket you put your email and that is how they contact you.
    After you click on web assistant it takes you to a screen where you choose your platform. Click your platform then click the "select your category" button and so on. It will walk you through it =)
    Edited by Lilth on February 6, 2017 7:48PM