The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for xbox one players for dungeons and quests.

jikoligy
jikoligy
Soul Shriven
Looking for some people to play with. I have been mostly solo and found out quickly in Fungal Grotto that i'm going to need some assistance for dungeons. I play mostly on weekends and occasionally on evenings 7-10pm eastern time. Add me if you would like to play, my gamertag is MASTERJIKOLIGY.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm gonna add you , if I don't by tomorrow night you can add me at shock_value1134
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • jikoligy
    jikoligy
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to add that gamer tag but it couldn't be found.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe sorry about that, no underscore just a space. Shock value1134
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • JustPressingButtons
    Just started couple weeks and at 24 level with khajiit, srry a little low but dont mind helping as much i can.We can help each other get to level 50 by Morrowind dlc hits. Can't stay solo for long.
    Xbox gt = KALELJJKENT
    I play late nights 10pm - 1:30am on week night and on and off all day on weekends on NA servers
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    Just started couple weeks and at 24 level with khajiit, srry a little low but dont mind helping as much i can.We can help each other get to level 50 by Morrowind dlc hits. Can't stay solo for long.
    Xbox gt = KALELJJKENT
    I play late nights 10pm - 1:30am on week night and on and off all day on weekends on NA servers

Hey JPB, Im lvl 42 & play late nights PST. Im on xBox1 NA GT: PRSuzia69 (female player if u dont mind, just saying because some prefer to play with guys instead :neutral: )
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server