Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best Crafted Levelling Sets

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A few questions regarding crafted sets for levelling alts.

Which are the best crafted sets for levelling new characters now? Magicka and Stamina.

Is it worth using the Training trait for levelling alts or are you better just using real sets?

How often is it worth updating armour sets made?

Characters would be levelled by running through zones clearing all content not grinding.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."

Best Answers

• Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets makes difference if you are grinding. You don't need them and almost don't feel difference if you are questing/doing delves/so on. Just use whatever you get on your way.

If you really want - hunding/night mother probably best for stam, training to speed up leveling a bit or divines. I'd suggest 8-10/26/40.
    Answer ✓
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sets make very little difference while leveling. Just keep the training trait pieces you find or steal and wear them. Replace gears as you find them and weapons I replace often regardless of trait.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not matter what sets you use while leveling. But, if you can craft, then put the Training Trait on most or all the pieces.

Also, I make 7/7 + Weapon Julianos or Hundings as the case may be, so that I can mix in whatever interesting dropped sets I come across as I play.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    It depends on which skill you would like to enhance and which race and class :)
    Now im leveling my woodelf nightblade stam I have medium armours on!