Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

60+ Giliron the Redbeard's chests, not ANY tremor shoulders..

Ylikollikas
Ylikollikas
✭✭✭
So yeah I have opened 60+ Giliron the Redbeard's chests, but I have gotten litreally no tremor shoulders.
I calculated that if all shoulders have the same drop chance, then there would be around 99,5% I would have gotten it already. Does anyone else experience this set dropping wayyyy less often or have the chest loot pools changed?
I have gotten other shoulders in the chest according to this image: http://imgur.com/ipeosGc?r
Do I need something else like certain undaunted rank to get it?

Best Answers

• MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNGesus sucks sometimes....60 is pretty bad luck but yeah they do drop. I have had one or two on my new Saptank who is doing the dungeons and haven't done but a dozen or two.

Sorry for your bad luck though, it sucks.
    Answer ✓
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with RNG is that it's ... random.

That and the fact that with pure RNG a small fraction of the population is almost guaranteed to be screwed, just as an equally small fraction will get what they want on the first attempt.
    Answer ✓
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a sign. Don´t use cancerscale. Resist the cancer meta
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    Thats unlucky, I've got too many and not interested in them. For me it's a case of why no decent Grothdarr shoulders!
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Ylikollikas
    Ylikollikas
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    That is a sign. Don´t use cancerscale. Resist the cancer meta

I don't like the proc meta either, but if people are going to use tremor against me, then sure I will use it too (if I get the shoulder). I won't intentionally put myself at disadvantage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure tremor shoulder is BiS for stam DK PvP.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I had to do about the same to get a Selene shoulder. 60 days of nothing. I got a crap ton of tremor scale in that time I'd happily have given you. Still 30 days later I've only gotten that one selene.... In prosperous
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    Was saving keys to get the Skoria Medium/Divines on the chest. 68 keys, on the second attempt the shoulder came.

But nothing of my Groth/Med/Divines so far. The best i got was infused.

"RNG"
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm...

I so rarely do the daily that I only turn in one or two keys every week/month.

I have an extremely varied (and good) drop rate. 0 prosperous a few trainings. But impenetrable and divines on the majority, have just about one or two of each. I don't have Grothdarr or Ice Heart maybe not choke thorn, but have the rest.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds