Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Alphawolf (for the win)

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSycZT2O-dM

This is my dueling and open pvp werewolf build
Setup : 7 HEAVY (*** undounted)
5x blackrose
2x Malubeth
5x Traine

All enchants are Tri-stats , Redguard Stamsorc with crit chance mundus , Using vitality potions (the cheap once that gives only Major Vitality)

Result is OWNAGE =]

[minor edit for title]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 13, 2017 9:09PM
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is....good. but i still love my pelinals, fury, 2x bloodspawn/ 2x kena templar set up. Most of the fight is kinda trolling mainly defending, by the time my WW ult is up, my fury stack and heavy armor stack is full, granting me MASSIVE weapon and spell damage (4.6k) for an absolutly strong heal and damage. Its...its kina cheating how OP the build is
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    This is....good. but i still love my pelinals, fury, 2x bloodspawn/ 2x kena templar set up. Most of the fight is kinda trolling mainly defending, by the time my WW ult is up, my fury stack and heavy armor stack is full, granting me MASSIVE weapon and spell damage (4.6k) for an absolutly strong heal and damage. Its...its kina cheating how OP the build is

Fury loses it's awesomeness against mag sorcs imo (their burst takes long enough for fury to lapse) also less crit builds make fury a choice that I decided against.

Trainee getting nerfed hard soon

I prefer Alchemist for my dps needs

Imo malubeth can be easily replaced by Troll King, or bloodspawn, or Selene or even Engine Guardian
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed Traine FOr necropotence and Scourger for KENA
    Result in WW form is 27k magika , 30k health 39k stamina and 4300 WPD and 2200 SPD with Kena proced

My Heals in pvp crit for 15-18k my light attacks are Strong as Hell , i win against 95% of the players when dueling.