Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New craft?

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You guys think Morrowind will introduce a new craft?
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will know after few months.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With craft you mean sets?
    If that's the case, very probably, based on current DLCs. If said sets are comparable to dropped sets and they don't improve the existing ones, I'm gonna be very upset.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No I mean as in crafting.

Like jewelry crafting or dwemer devices or whatever :)
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i am divided.

on one hand major game changes are likely in an expansion

on the other hand introducing massive new content, new class, new tutorial etc etc etc along with tons of other new game changes will be very risky and troublesome - and remeber - they will be adding housing stuff too with the expansion - houses in morrowind to buy but first to test and design.

they intimated changes to game coming dealing with health and making it worth spending points around...

so my hunch would be we will see the new content, the new class and game system changes related to that - likely including serious overhaul to pets and health - but i doubt you will see non-essential changes.

so my WAG is no - no new craft.

But i hope crafting will be addressed a few times between homestead and morrowind as incrementals.

but we really need them to finish the 1T set improvements by giving crafted sets some of the love they gave drop sets.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STEVIL

Well said, you beat me to it.

On top of that though...

I would imagine am hoping there will be several new crafted sets centered around each of the 4 main roles:

Max health + Tanky 5th item trait for tanks

Weapon Damage/Critical + penetration 5th trait for stamina DPS (ie crafted version of Spriggans)

Spell damage/critical + penetration 5th trait for magicka DPS (ie spinners crafted)

And possibly a healing/group buff set for healers
    Edited by Feric51 on February 2, 2017 9:22PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    @STEVIL

Well said, you beat me to it.

On top of that though...

I would imagine am hoping there will be several new crafted sets centered around each of the 4 main roles:

Max health + Tanky 5th item trait for tanks

Weapon Damage/Critical + penetration 5th trait for stamina DPS (ie crafted version of Spriggans)

Spell damage/critical + penetration 5th trait for magicka DPS (ie spinners crafted)

And possibly a healing/group buff set for healers

Agree completely... with a "double orsinium" dl... errr...expansion... we might could see six sets.

not a fan of following the more sets model but hopefully something.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spell scroll crafting hahaha. i wish.

It would work kind of like a mix of provisioning and potions.