The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Feedback and Ideas for a Mobile App

Tipsy247
Tipsy247
✭✭✭
Hi all,
I've had the idea to create an app for ESO for awhile as I haven't found any that have had everything I need. I have already started it, but wanted to take to the forums to see what everyone would want on it along with if anyone would even consider using it. As of right now, I plan to have guides to each dungeon and trial, new player guides, and popular build suggestions. I want to implement armor and weapon previews, user submitted builds, and maps. Any and all feedback is welcome. I do not want to go through the work if nobody will find it useful, but if anyone will I want to make sure it suits what the community wants. Thanks
  • Patriick
    Patriick
    ✭✭
    I would suggest adding maps showing the locations of skyshards and lorebooks with an intuitive way to check off ones that you've already discovered. That would be helpful to console players without access to addon UIs.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A crafting grid I think would be helpful. Check off what characters know so you don't have to double check if it's okay to decon something on your alt bc your crafter might not know that trait yet.

Mail and horse timers would be nice.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where to craft what stuff

Maelstrom arena guides

Quest that give skill points

Which boss in group dongeon give skill points

What char knows what trait

Reminder for you eso plus membership expiration

Cyrodill live status by campaign (dont think its feasible)

Skyshards locations

Book location

• azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    There's already ESO toolkit on Android
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★