Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gearing up in PVP: below CP160

Yasha
Yasha
✭✭✭✭
I've just started playing ESO again, but having difficulty understanding how to gear up for pvp.

In the past I could buy blue gear from vendors in Cyrodiil home bases with AP, but now they only sell white gear. I went to the vendors in the new towns, but that gear is for CP160 and up. So my question is, can I still buy good gear with AP for lower level characters (below level 50, or at lvl 50 but below CP160), and if so where?

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafted sets are your best option. Beg in area chat for a training crafted set if you must. Someone, like me, will take the bait and do you a favor and gear you up.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Crafted sets are your best option. Beg in area chat for a training crafted set if you must. Someone, like me, will take the bait and do you a favor and gear you up.

This is what I do, then dolmens for a 3 piece of jewelry.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback/idea, the community in ESO has always impressed me: lots of friendly people here.

Disappointed that there is no longer a way to gear up through pvp though.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your only going to be below CP160 on one character until you get that character to CP160, then all characters as soon as they hit L50 are CP160. So, its probably why no resources were spent on the armor systems for that special time.

As for L3 to L50 PvP, that is probably because they want this to be more a free for all and not who has best gear and stats. Which is probably why it's so popular. In any event, Crafting or farming the PvE zones for Dropped Sets is the thing to do for that unless you know crafting or know a crafter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"