Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for enchanting leveling partner!

Runscream
Runscream
Soul Shriven
I've got lots of crafted purple and blue glyphs! Enchanting at lvl39 atm.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game has changed since release, but it appears none of the crafting guides have.

Do you have more than one character? Decon them on that Alt, you get as much Inspiration that way as trading with someone else.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Runscream
    Runscream
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Game has changed since release, but it appears none of the crafting guides have.

Do you have more than one character? Decon them on that Alt, you get as much Inspiration that way as trading with someone else.

But my alts have 0 enchanting. Wouldn't that take too long?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, deconning high level glyphs made on an Alt rockets your Enchanting Skill

Enchanting is the one skill where the Inspiration you get from making something is almost as good as what you get from deconning. I have team leveled a few enchanters making glyphs on one and deconning on another alt. It does go real fast.

Use Green Aspects up to about 10, Blues up to about 30/35, then Purples up to about 45 to 48. Then learn the Runes you don't know, fill in the last bit making or deconning purple glyphs.

You can decon from the bank, so make and deposit on one, then log to the other parked at the table and decon there.
    Edited by Nestor on February 2, 2017 6:21PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"