The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ActionDurationReminder bug?

Syrani
Syrani
✭✭✭✭
Hey all,
Have any of you noticed a bug with action duration reminder? On my mag NB, if I recast crippling grasp before the first one has worn off, the timer on the icon will still flash zero and the add on will tell me it needs refreshed, even though I just cast it. Sometimes I have to recast grasp 2 or 3 times to get it to register as being active. I can't tell if it's the add on that's bugged, or if crippling grasp itself is bugged.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else experienced something similar.
  • SilentResident
    SilentResident
    Soul Shriven
    I have not. Consider sharing your experience with the people at the addon's ESOUI's page as well. This will increase the likehood of finding people who may have the exact same problem.