Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox lag problems ( i have played on PS4 and PC)

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey i just came back to the game, i played on PS4 until last June and played PC launch. But i switched to Xbox and started again, i have now done the first 4 dungeons and its literally unplayable for me. I cant even get abilities off and the game is freezing every 5 secs. It never did this on PS4 except sometimes in Cyrodiil but never in dungeons for me. If these were vet dungeons i would wipe the group everytime. Its not my internet, i have the same exact internet as i did on PS4, i have it hardwired not wireless and i can play other online games with zero problems. Is this a known issue cause i will have to cancel which i dont want to. But its totally unplayable even after hard resetting my Xbox.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    There is currently a bug in dungeons on both consoles that freeze frames your game everytime something dies. Try doing a /reloadui command in your txt chat once your in the dungeon.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    Edited by AtraisMachina on February 1, 2017 12:57AM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently a bug in dungeons on both consoles that freeze frames your game everytime something dies. Try doing a /reloadui command in your txt chat once your in the dungeon.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Oh ok thanks for the input. I was hoping there was some type of bug causing that. Lets hope it gets fixed soon.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes reloadui fixes this problem for the most part.