The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your game keeps crashing

HeartOfAChampion
HeartOfAChampion
Soul Shriven
Xbox One NA Server, please fix
  • pikapp515_ESO
    pikapp515_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    and on the PC... played since Beta and not gotten this many forced log outs ever.... I've done no combat and keep getting dropped after less than five minutes.

It has been worse this last week or so, but particularly tonight.
  • StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    and on the PC... played since Beta and not gotten this many forced log outs ever.... I've done no combat and keep getting dropped after less than five minutes.

It has been worse this last week or so, but particularly tonight.

PC EU here and I've just admitted defeat and given up on playing today. Forced log outs, damage animations but no damage, Telvanni wizard powers of random teleportation, invisible/teleporting enemies, freezing. You name it its happened. Its been a pain for a few weeks now but last night and the whole of this morning it has been the worst I've ever seen. My partner playing next to me however has no issues whatsoever bar the usual Cyrodiil lag.
  • HeartOfAChampion
    HeartOfAChampion
    Soul Shriven
    Smh, that's messed up man. Give us a working product.
  • rgonzalvo17
    rgonzalvo17
    Soul Shriven
    Having same problem on PS4 NA, lets see if after this account system maintenance it all gets fixed, hopefully.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    It's been getting worse and worse with every new DLC. I really don't think they care.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 crashes last night. Logged for the night after the 3rd.
    I've noticed a lot of crashing lately (through game not responding, just crashing, and server dc)
    The server DCs are the most annoying. Usually when trying to log in, the first attempt fails and asks me if I have an internet connection.(which I do)
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 crashes last night. Logged for the night after the 3rd.
    I've noticed a lot of crashing lately (through game not responding, just crashing, and server dc)
    The server DCs are the most annoying. Usually when trying to log in, the first attempt fails and asks me if I have an internet connection.(which I do)

PC/NA
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    Frustrations Abound!

Not only does my game crash every so often I also have this major glitch where I am running or mounted and it all of a sudden has me a few paces back to where I started WTH???

This happens all the time when running or mounted and moving fwd.
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server