Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loving the New Release coming... but

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There could've been some news regarding the current issues in PvP and PvE instances and I know we're getting a new class but what about new skills for each class?

Soon it will be 3 years since this game came out and even with consistent balance issues, I'm very disappointed that nothing came out for that especially since this is a type of expansion.

Backtracking here but we all know how laggy it gets in both PvP and PvE instances. I definitely get that this was an announcement for an upcoming addition to the main game but these issues still persist.
Last week was vDSA for the leaderboards and consistently we were lagging bad that our tank DC'd then the healer.

I'm looking forward to the new 'expansion' and familiar faces but it would've been nice to have a touch on those topics also where was Brian wheeler with the new deemed PvP sieges some of us saw back then?
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a press release for an announcement. They're not going to talk about any issues with the game in one of them.

The information you want will be forums posts or ESO Live, where the fans who already know there are issues won't be detoured from purchasing the game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance i PvP ? Nooooo, ZOS will instead give you "the only right" class to pick (buy) for PvP. Problem solved. Want to have any chance in PvP ? Then buy DLC ! After 3 moths warden will be 100 % of population in cyrodiil.
    ;)
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Turelus
    Well I assumed you read the first sentence of my post but what about new skills or new PvP toys?
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l