Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extra Character Slot with Expansion?

drakhan2002_ESO
drakhan2002_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I scoured the website during my pre-order of the Digital Collector's Edition and could not find any information pertaining to a character slot. Do we get at least 1 extra character slot? All of my 12 slots are currently filled with level 50s.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is a good point I'd be pissed if I have to buy an extra slot on top of the expansion as well
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, because only 0.3% of the player base have used up their full allocation. And only 2% of the entire player base has more than 1 character.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because only 0.3% of the player base have used up their full allocation. And only 2% of the entire player base has more than 1 character.

...and where did you get this stat? Proof or it is speculation on your part.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a 'lol' reply for the reason we won't have Storage with our houses.
    Edited by nine9six on January 31, 2017 9:48PM
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

An educated guess based on the garbage excuse we were given for extra storage.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same place that ZOS got their reason for no storage space in Housing :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I'm in that 0.3 % then , I know they have to make money on here but it just feels like they want to bleed us dry
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »

It's a 'lol' reply for the reason we won't have Storage with our houses.

That makes sense to me.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can already buy a slot and the expansion is optional.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not if you already have 12 slots...you can't purchase any more slots (currently).
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can't buy a slot if your already maxed can you , only option would be to delete one
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am ready to pay 1500 crowns for another hero slots and I need 3 more for each faction then.
    I can't delete any of me toons: they all are lvl 50 with 3 weapons maxed at least, Cyro done, 3 profs maxed.

I need those slots
    Edited by Alex_Lex on January 31, 2017 10:04PM
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were a betting man I would put my money on 2 more slots coming
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

Oh I think there will be extra slots coming the 64 million dollar question is will they be free or will you have to buy them
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

Oh I think there will be extra slots coming the 64 million dollar question is will they be free or will you have to buy them

Is* that even a question hahaha. Get your cash ready haha
    Edited by bowmanz607 on January 31, 2017 10:10PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New slots really are a must. 12/12 full...NEED more!!! : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    Having to buy extra expansion slots to use an expensive 'DLC' is rubbing salt in the proverbial wound
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far there hasnt been an official reply....please let us know!
  • kentgreigrwb17_ESO
    kentgreigrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    New slots required. I am already max with 12 characters.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garwulf wrote: »
    Having to buy extra expansion slots to use an expensive 'DLC' is rubbing salt in the proverbial wound

You don't have to.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind buying extra slots. I just want to be able to.

I have 12 max level characters with maxed horses, max bag space and 4 maxed crafting professions each.

I do not want to have to delete one of them.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lack of info on it with the announcement and the fact that they are talking about the option of starting again with new characters makes me think they are not currently planning on providing more character slots. Will probably need a clear indication from the community that there is a desire for more slots.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    I don't mind buying extra slots. I just want to be able to.

I have 12 max level characters with maxed horses, max bag space and 4 maxed crafting professions each.

I do not want to have to delete one of them.

This^

I'll gladly pay for a bunch of new slots, just make them available please.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please give us a minimum of 3 more Character Slots (for Crowns of course). That would be a Total of 15, 1 for each Armor Type in each Class. I firmly believe that is the minimum necessary and would gladly buy more then that if you make them available for purchase.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already many discussions on this exact topic so we are closing this out as a duplicate. If you would like to continue this discussion, please comment here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.