The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for female companion to trek across the lands of Tamriel on NA server xbox

mick_wildermanub17_ESO
Looking for someone to do pledge of Mara with, it doesn't matter what level, and I am on NA SERVER. Just wanting to find more female friends here, my one friend I had passed away a few months ago and just would like company with a more feminine side. Not to trick anyone I am a guy just the normal guys I play with no longer get on much at all. I am cp317 if interested let me know here or send message to me on Xbox GT: Merrick42
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    Hey there Merrick,

Im NA and online most of the time PST.

My play partner is rarely online so I have been running around playing alone. Let me knowmif you wanna join our group of 3.
    Send me a friend request.
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    @PRSuzia69 thank you, I would gladly join and send friend request. What ishould your gamer tag so I can do so.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on November 28, 2020 5:43PM
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    I figured I'd add to this thread instead of creating a new one, I also am a male player that is looking to find a female player to use pledge of Mara with. Preferably someone who plays ESO regularly without going on a long hiatus.My character is a Khajiit NB, currently CP 360.I'd like for us to play together a little before we use the pledge. My gamertag is Shock value1134 feel free to add or message me if you're interested.

I'll add you when I get home in an hour or so.

my GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on November 28, 2020 5:45PM
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    PRSuzia69 wrote: »
    I figured I'd add to this thread instead of creating a new one, I also am a male player that is looking to find a female player to use pledge of Mara with. Preferably someone who plays ESO regularly without going on a long hiatus.My character is a Khajiit NB, currently CP 360.I'd like for us to play together a little before we use the pledge. My gamertag is Shock value1134 feel free to add or message me if you're interested.

Sounds good, other female players can still leave their GT below. I'll repost on this thread when I have decided to actually use the pledge with another player.

Same here
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    PRSuzia69 wrote: »

Sounds good, other female players can still leave their GT below. I'll repost on this thread when I have decided to actually use the pledge with another player.

Same here

I'm about to say "to oblivion with it." And pledge to merrick42. Haha!

• mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Lol I hear ya there
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    I too have a Pledge of Mara that I havent used. The person I was gonna use it with is rarely online so makes no sense pledging with her and not getting to use of the extra 10% bonus :(
    NA Server