The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I prefer Cyrodiil over Battlegrounds

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
Purely because it's not alliances. Imagine if battleground players were teamed based on alliances.The winner would get points for the alliance in their campaigh. That'd make it so much better to me
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree. But, the downside is that if an alliance is underpopulated it's rough.
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look at it in a positive light. Those wanting smalls scale stuff get their wish, rest of us can play as we see fit in Cyrodiil.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like unbalanced and open world PvP more than organised battlegrounds, that's probably because I played EVE for so long though.

That said organised battlegrounds do mean tournaments are possible now and it's always fun to partake in or watch those.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'm hoping it's similar to The Wolves Den and Frontline in FFXIV.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."