Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is exciting! However, I have a question regarding account transfers!

Shadowstep2003
Shadowstep2003
✭✭✭
This is so awesome to see! My sub has lapsed for a month or so now and I haven't been on, but seeing this has renewed my interest in the game.

My question is in regards to the much brought up topic of account transfers.

With the way they are marketing this it is almost similar to a new game release that should bring countless players old and new alike. If it is not already being discussed internally can you please consider allowing account transfers from Console to PC (and vice versa)??

My friends are interested in this, but they want to play on PC and I currently own on console. I would love to play on PC as well, but I have so much time invested as well as things that I bought from the Crown Store I don't want to give up (plus I want to impress my friends with all the things I own, crude I know).

There is most certainly others in my situation or others in general that just want to move to a new platform.

Can this please be addressed or at least discussed internally as a possibility for the expansions release?

Thank you
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read before posting.....you're confusing ppl

No transfers are coming as far as we know

It's just an expansion to the game.
    Basically like the past dlc but as an install vs a crown store or ESO plus access
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 31, 2017 10:36PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501