The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

(Possible spoiler)Mannimarco's scene

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just wonder who are the 10 leaders that kneel to Mannimarco in his illusion?
Imperial: Civia
Breton: Emeric
Redguard: Fa'something
Orc: Urlag
Altmer:Ayrenn
Bosmer:Camoran or Slivenar?
Khajiit: Mane
Argonian: Alexsomething
Nord: Journn
Dunmer: ?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been awhile since I looked at it, but my reecollection is that the Bosmer is Camoran. I think the Dunmer is the head of House Indoril, but I could be mistaken.

I wonder if the Orc changes, since Orsinium, based on if you've done that zone or not (probably not).
    Options
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been awhile since I looked at it, but my reecollection is that the Bosmer is Camoran. I think the Dunmer is the head of House Indoril, but I could be mistaken.

I wonder if the Orc changes, since Orsinium, based on if you've done that zone or not (probably not).

Considering Orsinium is set after the storyline, I doubt ZOS did any changes.
    So Indoril dunmers are considered the leader of dunmer (at least pact dunmer)at that moment?
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently reached this part with a reroll, and the orsimer leader was Kurog. I haven't finished the Orsinium dlc with this char yet.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the Orc changes both on this quest and on the Mages Guild one with Sheogorath if I recall it correctly. Only if you finished Orsinium's main quest line before doing these, of course.
    Edited by Abeille on January 31, 2017 10:28PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    I recently reached this part with a reroll, and the orsimer leader was Kurog. I haven't finished the Orsinium dlc with this char yet.

Oh yeah Kurog…forget his name
    Options