The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds incoming w/ Vvardenfell

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too low-key for a fake, imo.

I HOPE any structured pvp is a 3way format. More in keeping with the spirit of pvp in this game, less likely to lead to proscriptive metas.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turns out, it wasn't fake.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine that..
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No alliance restrictions on teams
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Cross-faction dream teams incoming.
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    ERMAGERSH
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Cross-faction dream teams incoming.

Sorry Dubzug! Sorry German! Sorry Dark Lord Sarenvog! Sorry Zazebra! You all weren't long for this cruel world of ours!

But cheer up chaps! There is still Nintendo Switch with Skyrim HD!!!!!
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ERMAGERSH

We're doing it.
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    ERMAGERSH

We're doing it.

We need to make a dream team. You have my proc!
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    It'll def put combat and class mechanics under the microscope for the masses....
    Might force ZoS hand in fixing some old irritating issues. Or lead to Red Lobster levels of salt.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    [...] Or lead to Red Lobster levels of salt.

I love that they're called "Cheddar Bay Biscuits". I mean, picture the topography of that for a second: incredible!
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick