Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

No transmogrification! No.... Dreams are broken

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
✭✭✭✭✭
Instead the possibility of converting any thing in any style, we will give only a small possibility. And I was so hoping that this feature will add in the coming months.
14858902614110.png
PC/EU
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Press for dev time dedicated to things you like. They aren't a completely top-down company, they respond to at least some player desires. The more we ask for it, the more likely it is they'll think it's worth the dev time! Remember shield dyes!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is highly possible they could add this type of thing in a smaller patch update.
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to sell costumes and even after 2 years of begging and the only said that they "think" about it.
    Options
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP dreams
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
    Options
  • Ilmarthethief
    Ilmarthethief
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, guys, all we have seen is just an announcement. They told us only major things to come, I guess there will be DOZENS of lesser changes. Maybe transmog too.
    Anyway there are 5 more month to go.
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, guys, all we have seen is just an announcement. They told us only major things to come, I guess there will be DOZENS of lesser changes. Maybe transmog too.
    Anyway there are 5 more month to go.

It certainly could be that giving style control to drop sets is coming but frankly if that were the case, putting a new limited convert in as a bonus makes no sense.

While nothing definitewas stated - i got more "drop sets not getting style control" vibe from this than not.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options