Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

I CANT BREATHE RIGHT NOW [MORROWIND]

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
It's time to go home... <3
If you have social media, please share the trailer so we can get the hype train as big as it was at launch. We know the game is so much better now.
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNOW RIGHT

I'm still fangirling and I can't stop giggling randomly when I think of it, which is every few seconds.

No one better than Rich (<3), who is one of the people responsible for getting me hooked on TES to begin with (because Oblivion), to give us the wonderful news.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I KNOW RIGHT

I'm still fangirling and I can't stop giggling randomly when I think of it, which is every few seconds.

No one better than Rich (<3), who is one of the people responsible for getting me hooked on TES to begin with (because Oblivion), to give us the wonderful news.

I've been playing elder scrolls since I was like 9 and I remember playing Morrowind for the first time. It is still my favorite game.
    Also, I, too, am giggling. :)
    Edited by LiquidSchwartz on January 31, 2017 8:17PM
    EP/XB1/NA

Options
  • ObsidianMichi
    ObsidianMichi
    ✭✭✭
    I AM SO HYPE!

I keep grinning uncontrollably and suddenly so glad that I have two character slots I conveniently forgot to buy until now, mwahahahahahahahaha. MORROWIND! MORAG TONG! NEW CLAAAAASSS! (PROBABLY) SKILL LINES!!!! STORY! AND AN ARMORED HORSE CALL BACK TO OBLIVION AS A PRE-ORDER BONUS! (I <3 you, Rich)

I'm ready. Take my money.
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should go to a doctor and get that checked out my friend.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I KNOW RIGHT

I've been playing elder scrolls since I was like 9 and I remember playing Morrowind for the first time. It is still my favorite game.
    Also, I, too, am giggling. :)

Morrowind was my first TES game, but it didn't hook me because I didn't know English very well yet so it was overall a frustrating experience for me. But after playing Oblivion a bit older, I gave it another try and it is fantastic.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why be hyped? You will not be able to play the game on June 6. A lot of people will just be crashing to desk top every 10 seconds like it seems when ever Zenimax releases something new.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
    Options
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this might be the best update yet... Morrowind(Vvardenfell), Battlegrounds, NEW CLASS?! Thank you for listening ZOS :smiley: Also $40 as an upgrade is fair price IMO for Morrowind. I mean come on, Morrowind.

EDIT: Wrong emoji

ImT2aho.jpg
    Edited by Fishoscandi on January 31, 2017 8:35PM
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from an extra long lunch break. Not going to be a productive afternoon at the office... Haha

MORROWIND 2.0!!!!!
    Options
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Why be hyped? You will not be able to play the game on June 6. A lot of people will just be crashing to desk top every 10 seconds like it seems when ever Zenimax releases something new.

Have some faith if the preorder is strong they can invest in the servers!!
    EP/XB1/NA

Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the official release title? And, when are pre-orders taking place? I don't see it listed on GameStop yet.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not one for anything other than digital these days. but that dwarven colossus statue that comes int he collector's edition looks pretty substantial.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to our sacred homeland that was like paradise before Red Mountain cataclysm destroyed it and turned into slowly dieing hell.
    tes___they_see_me_rollin__by_izz_noxfox-d9a5xox.jpg
    Options
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Inaudibly high-pitched squeeing*

But really, Morrowind will always be what got me into the series, and it will always be the location that captures my heart... Red Mountain, Telvanni towers, the Emperor Crab, even cliffracers. There's no other setting like it, and I am so excited to take my ESO characters there. <3
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should go to a doctor and get that checked out my friend.

call 911.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options