The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Locked out of account, no response from support

dtmfjl
dtmfjl
Soul Shriven
It's been over a day since I've been able to log on my account, issue occurred yesterday afternoon when I tried to log on. It told me my account was inactive or I entered the wrong information. I went to the site to access my account but it says "you have been suspended from the site." This has happened to me on my other account but that was resolved right away, the reasons the first one was locked out was because they suspected my account was compromised, it wasn't. I'm assuming this is the same case for this one. I've made 3 tickets now but haven't gotten a response. Their numbers are 170129-001981, 170129-002808, 170130-002344. Hoping to get this resolved soon... Thanks for your time.
  • dtmfjl
    dtmfjl
    Soul Shriven
    Can anyone help with this? I know the timing is probably terrible since they're doing a big unveiling today but I'd hoped for a response by now at least. Haven't received any emails saying the reason for the suspension and no responses to any of my tickets yet. It doesn't help that my name is... suspect, but it's an acronym for an old name I used to go by. I've noticed the account management page has gone through 2 maintenances now and might be the reason for the delay in customer service responses. Getting a little desperate now.

Hoping a ZOS agent sees this soon. :(
    Edited by dtmfjl on January 31, 2017 6:54PM