Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Pet Sorc Build

ad4mss
ad4mss
✭✭✭
Hi,

could anyone share me the Pet Sorc build for both parts PvE and the PvP?
Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304306/build-magicka-sorcerer-necropotence-aoe-dot-build#latest

You can switch out Ele Drain and Inner Light for Cfrag and Force Pulse if you want. You can also choose between Twilight Matriarch and Bound Aegis. Lately I'm running both pets with Cfrag/Pulse.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering why I'm only getting like 39k magicka while you have over 50k. Is that possible they yellow items and undaunted passives makes such difference?
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference probably comes from the Necropotence set, which is a must if using pets it gives a lot of magicka
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion points also contribute to your resource pools. If you're low CP you'll have less magicka than someone with max CP.
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Cp doesnt increase magicka. It improves magicka recovery or decrease magicka cost
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HarpaxPT wrote: »
    Cp doesnt increase magicka. It improves magicka recovery or decrease magicka cost
    Actually, every point in the three CP areas gives a % increase in the corresponding stat.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have 561 CP so. Btw my Magicka pool is 41k but it's with food already. Pet will give me like 4k more so 45k will be my stats. Maybe it's a Homestead changes which gives more Magicka from some sources?
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    @Thelon did a great build on Sorcerers and its amazing, deals quite the decent damage and works well!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/303570/the-unholy-herdsman-thelons-pet-build-one-tamriel#latest

Highly recommend
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With my Argonian (3% mag extra) both pets and only inner light (no bound armour) max CP and 6% extra from undaunted passives, with necropotence, I get about 47k with purple gear. Add bound armour and I'm well over 50k. Also my stone is thief. If you go high elf or something, you'll get even more mag.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daedric Shepherd is a very solid pet build too

For PvP I have a pet build as well, both are in my signature (links)

@Thelon and @dpencil are players that have a ton of good info. @psychotic13 is another. (Yes tagging them so they can do my work for me lmao)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Well I have 561 CP so. Btw my Magicka pool is 41k but it's with food already. Pet will give me like 4k more so 45k will be my stats. Maybe it's a Homestead changes which gives more Magicka from some sources?

The way the formula works you'll get more than that, search 'arithmagic' if that interests you.

Also Necropotence gives 7k in total because the 2,3 and 4 pcs all give Magicka too, and when you start to stack magicka that high loads of the percentage buffs make differences bigger than you'd think (mages guild abilitys give 2%, undaunted 6%, bound Armor 8% and inner light etc.) I also use the Mage mundus and small pieces divine and large infused.