Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Werewolf build

BigBang26
BigBang26
Soul Shriven
I haven't played this game for quite sometime and I am wanting to make a character that would make a good werewolf. Mostly for PvE. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working on one now.

Imo, sorcerer is one of the stronger choices as it has some of the most passives active while in werewolf form. It also has strong abilities outside of werewolf form.

Stamina is kind of obvious (I did want a magicka one... but why?) Even when playing with Peninal you'll still lose a minimum of one passive bonus.

Race choice is pretty open, Orc and Red Guard are prime choices, same with any more stamina leaning race.

That's about all I got so far
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    let me help you, 5 piece black rose body, 5 piece hulk ( using sword and shield and dual wield... with 3 jelwery[5 piece hulk both bars] ) 2 max stam monster set pieces light and medium for undaunted passives, tri max food, all attributes into stam, all max stam glyphs on body, weapon damage all 3 jewlery. tower mundus= 63k stam in ww form, while being somewhat of a tank with good dps... throw in a war horn and more ww= slaughterfest
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz