Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Returning... again. Wondering about the state of Templar now?

Laranoye
Laranoye
✭✭✭
Hi,

I played a lot before and just bought the game again on PS4 as i have a pro and 4k tv. I have a Vet Templar before but alot of things were broken or nerfed.

How is the Templar now? Does the charge still bug out or have they fixed it? there are to many patch notes to dig through since last July. And they nerfed the sun shield to the point of worthlessness.

Also is a magika build still the way to go for a dps/heal (maybe tank) build? or is stam good now too?

And I see they have added text chat on consoles! Yay we win! boo to the naysayers ;)

regards
Laranoye ;)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templars are still good imo, but the charge is still broken as hell
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar=bad
    Magplar=good
    Orcplar=best
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    So Stamplar still no love then? :( Guess I will redo my Magplar. lol. thanks folks.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laranoye wrote: »
    So Stamplar still no love then? :( Guess I will redo my Magplar. lol. thanks folks.

I believe stamplars getting buffed this patch actually, the patch notes are in the PTS part of the forum
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar are great ... Stamplars are getting a buff .. magicka still one of the best options in the game..
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my forums reading I can tell you it's been killed every single patch and everyone stopped playing them every single patch because ZOS broke them every single patch. :smirk:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    From my forums reading I can tell you it's been killed every single patch and everyone stopped playing them every single patch because ZOS broke them every single patch. :smirk:

Yeah they liked doing that when I played back early last year lol.