The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in to my account.

Lopan
Lopan
Soul Shriven
I bought and played the game when it first came out, but haven't had it downloaded or installed in a long time. I was thinking of playing it again, but I could not log in to my account. When I went to "forgot ID" I put in my full name and email address and it said there was no account matching that name/email combo. I am sure I had an account at one point, and when I went to re-register a new account to see if my email would work, it said there was already an account established with that email address (so I know that was me, I just don't know why my full name is not matching).

Anyway, I could not request anything through tech support so I figured I would ask here. Is there a customer service email address I can write to? Or a phone number?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head over to the support page and click "additional support options" on the right had side of the page.

This will let you open a ticket to ZOS and they'll be able to guide you through what you need. Normally companies will ask for the email, billing address and maybe the card holder name to confirm it's your account.

If you get a generic reply which doesn't solve your issue just reply to the email politely and request something reread and check the issue as it wasn't solved.

Hope this helps and good luck with getting access back.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."