Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Volatile Familiar in Trials...

FuriousMonk313
I just recently started leveling and using my Volatile Familiar in dungeons and so far I like the extra Aoe damage that it does, and the fact that it can also trigger my ILmabris set proc when I active it's electric Aoe ability. So today after maxing this skill out I wanted to see how it performed in a trial. I had no complaints about the damage output or it surviving, but I did notice for some odd reason as me and my group was sitting back in the distance waiting for everyone to get ready, my pet would just run out on its own unprovoked and attack the boss or a group of mobs.... starting the fight premature.

This never happened before in the open world or in dungeons and I was curious to know from those who have used their pets during trial games play is this common?
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a keybind to make your pet attack your target . Maybe you bound something for that , forgot it and pressed it without knowing ? This is the only explanation I have .
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Myself, running a pet build in trials, have never had none of my pets attack a boss or a group of mobs prematurely. Maybe its something to do with a radius? (I use the clanmfear instead of the volatile familiar)
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!