The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashed and trying to log back in got "account suspended" message

buttaface
buttaface
✭✭✭✭✭
Have been subscribed to the game for two weeks. Was questing in Glenumbra, game crashed. On relog, got an "invalid account" message. When trying to log into the account, got "account suspended." Got an Email "you have cancelled your subscription," but no suspension or ban Email. Put in a support ticket but have had bad experience with that in other games, so posting here as well.

I have done nothing wrong ingame against the TOS or COC to my knowledge. Searching this, it seems this is a very common problem with this game. Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accounts are not closed only on TOS violations but also as a security measure in some instances. It would be best to wait for a response from customer support on this issue as we cannot solve it via the forums. They can give you more information on the status of your account and help you resolve this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.