The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Question about housing…Will there be new features?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We all know that houses are basically useless atm…but i just wondering, have ZOS ever confirmed there will be new features in the future? if nothing is promised I really need to reconsider about buying them
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is only the beginning. They are going to continue to expand on it over time by adding more things.
    Options
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is only the beginning. They are going to continue to expand on it over time by adding more things.
    I certainly hope so…
    but
    so for the moment, nothing is officially promised?
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance of a large daedric home in Oblivion? That would suit my vampires perfectly!

With daedric furniture, coffins and torture gear?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you consider housing basically useless then it would seem pointless buying any. Most, however, would disagree with your assessment but clearly it depends on what you're looking for from it.
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    We all know that houses are basically useless atm…but i just wondering, have ZOS ever confirmed there will be new features in the future? if nothing is promised I really need to reconsider about buying them

DPS test dummy is not useless. I expect one needs a home to place it. Well worth getting one. Just one effective functionality of housing.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nothing will ever be as good as it was in Swg, tbh.
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're probably going to wait and see how much revenue housing pulls, then put some extra features in the crown store and some extra features for ESO+. I am not anticipating free add-on systems. More or less just free event runeboxes with some new seasonal decor.

For now I'm just going to get my apartment and do some serious meditation. How serious?

/playdead

signing off
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    I certainly hope so…
    but
    so for the moment, nothing is officially promised?
    On ESO Live on Friday, they made a specific point to stress that this was only the beginning for Housing, and that they have a lot more planned moving forward. And depending upon how well Housing is received I am almost certain that will be the case.

If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Rev said above, they said on ESO Live this would be something they continue to build on.

If you managed to listen and not instantly hit the forums in rage they even said storage could be something in future, just not at release. However that 3% thing distracted people.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AlienSlof, I believe there is already torture gear in the furnishing list.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options