Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player with a Add-On question

acctingman69
What add-ons would you recommend for a new player? Which add-ons are a must?

Thank you
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know several people who get by just fine with no addons at all, so them being a must have is largely a personal choice

Some of the more common/widely used addons are
    master merchant
    inventory insight
    FTC or LUI or AUI
    Combat Metrics
    Advanced Filters
    Wykkyd's Suite
    Alpha Gear

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • acctingman69
    Thanks Sigtric
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    tiny.cc/Calia-Addons

A list of some good ones, along with descriptions of what they do. The 2nd tab has instructions for increasing LUA memory - which is something you'll definitely want to do if you start using addons as the game only uses 64MB for it by default.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons:
    Destinations
    Skyshards
    Lorebooks

though using these breaks immersive gameplay in a huge way, since u will be able to see where everything is on the map
  • acctingman69
    Interesting.....I do not have a Addons folder in my ESO game folder
  • acctingman69
    Ugh.....found it :(
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Minion is amazing for addon management - minion.mmoui.com/
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭